Today, i'm going to share with you some tips on how to build your own pond within your budget and of course, you have to make it on your own. :)
Here's a few tips :
1. Do some research on the net (like my blog on how DIY pond)
2. After you get the general idea on how your pond will look like, skecth some layout and things to buy, like bricks, sand, cement, tiles, pump, piping etc. List down all on a piece of a paper.
3. Also, visit local hardware to compare/ gather prices for each items.
4. To save cost and reduce tile cutting etc., calculate the tile measurement wisely.
5. Start your digging!!!!
6. If you read my previous post, you will get the idea on how to make it happens!
7. Be patience and set your deadline when to accomplish your project.